Thursday, February 28, 2013

Message - A Welcome Note

Hello all my Star Wars: The Old Republic Friends and especially those on the Tomb of Freedom Nadd server which has been my home, and that of many since transfers back in June.  The RWZ Champions League is for a certain small percentage my invention; but for the big part it is the creation of the PvP community on our server, and the Guild Teams who participated and those who tried but for various reasons could not manage to make a team to compete. 
This website is made to create communication for the league; from streams, results, and game footage. I will also try to add some fun material in it as interviews and so on. I hope the league will get people excited more towards end game competitive RWZ PVP, and hopefully will also bring some great players back to the game.    
Thank you all for the support.
Nutpen The Seawalker Legacy

No comments:

Post a Comment